Preparing for C/I
- Is C/I all new to you?
- Has it been several years since you taught your last C/I class and you’re trying to update your syllabus and assignments to fit with current needs and resources?
- Have you taught a standard C/I class for so long that you’re ready for some new and different ideas?
- Do you have a good or interesting C/I experience that you'd like to share with other teachers?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this web page is the place to look for answers. Our goal is to compile various successful assignments that could be duplicated or modified to suit another C/I class and to share ideas for making the C/I experience a better one for both professors and students.
Please feel free to read and implement the ideas and suggestions presented here and to send us your own contributions to help others benefit from your experiences.
- Karen Nelson -- Final Project (includes research and written report)
- Vicki Cummins -- Plagiarism
- Julia Shahid -- Decade Era Presentations (includes group work, research, and presentation)
- Max Grober - Bibliography Assignment
- A Sample WebCat Assignment
- A Sample Worksheet for use with Online Databases