C/I Research Guides - 2004
Prepared for Specific C/I Classes
These guides are in PDF format, you will need to view them with the free Adobe Acrobat viewer.
- C/I 101A: Engineering Life and Death: Manipulating Nature Through Biotechnology
taught by Dr. Lance Barton.
- C/I 101B: The Bard on the Boards: Shakespeare through Performance
taught by Dr. Kathleen Campbell.
- C/I 101C: Eat to Live/Live to Eat: The Social and Cultural History of Food
taught by Dr. Victoria Cummins.
- C/I 101E: Work and Slavery in a Global Economy
taught by Dr. Alex Garganigo.
- C/I 101G: Mestizo Nations: Mixed Races and Ethnicities in the Americas
taught by Dr. Julie Hempel.
- C/I 101H: Can Technology Save the Environment?
taught by Dr. Keith Kisselle.
- C/I 101K: On Computing Your [Great Great Grandchild's] Share of Planet Earth
taught by Dr. Jack Mealy.
- C/I 101O: Media Culture: American Images
taught by Dr. Dan Setterberg.
- C/I 101Q: Eyespeak: Seeing with Mind Wide Open
taught by Mr. Mark Smith.