C/I Research Guides - 2003
Prepared for Specific C/I Classes
These guides are in PDF format, you will need to view them with the free Adobe Acrobat viewer.
- C/I 11C: A History of Beauty
taught by Dr. Jeff Fontana.
- C/I 11D: Young People Doing Cool Stuff in the 18th Century
taught by Dr. Max Grober.
- C/I 11E: The History and Practice of Ancient Astronomy
taught by Dr. John Jaroma.
- C/I 11G: Untangling the Web
taught by Professor Shellene Kelley.
- C/I 11H: Of Samurai and Sailor Moon: Currents in Japanese Culture
taught by Dr. Scott Langton.
- C/I 11I: Context and Communication in Human Experience
taught by Dr. Karen Nelson.
- C/I 11J: (Re)Defining Hispanic Cultural Identity through Literature and Film
taught by Dr. Elena Olive.
- C/I 11K: Deadly Intentions: Placing Microbes on the Front Lines of Human Conflict
taught by Dr. Kelly Reed.
- C/I 11M: Art Historical Methodologies; or Writing about Art
taught by Dr. Bonnie Roos.
- C/I 11N: Humans and the Environment
taught by Dr. Peter Schulze.
- C/I 11P: DNA Technology: From Genes to Gene Therapy
taught by Dr. Betty Stewart.